Friday 25 March 2016

Makeup tutorial: pretty spring look

Hey guys!!!

So I'm going to be sharing with you a simple Spring look which is really pretty and I had so much fun creating!

So first of all let me take a selfie... No lets not. So first of all let me show you a pictureeee....


Products used on eyes 
- Mac skin base visage as a base ( ran out of eye primer oops :/ ) 

- Anastasia Beverly Hills self made palette  in the shade 'blossom' and I blended this all over the eye. I then took the shade 'Metallic plum' and I blended that into the outer corner, crease and the top and bottom lash like just to add some depth and definition.

- I then placed the Barry M dazzle dust in the shade '39' which is the star of the show! I basically packed it on with a flat brush. 

- Then I added some of the Maybelline lash sensational mascara.

Products used on face
- I used the Maybelline fit me concealer under the eyes to brighten them up and then the Rimmel stay matte powder just to set it into place.

Products used on lips   
- I used the Rimmel exaggerate liner in the shade ' East end snob' and I used the Mac modesty lipstick on top to top of the look.

... And that's how I created the look! 

Thank you so much for reading!!! I hope you enjoyed this and please feel free to comment any requested blog posts and I'll be sure to do them, a big haul shall be coming up soon because I've been doing a bit of shopping recently hehehe :).

Love you all Xx

STALK ME:
Twitter- Minniemouse_678
Instagram (personal)- Miss_sophxo
(Blog account)- Beautyandfashiongeek_
Email- Beautywithsophie247@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment