Today I'm going to be sharing with you a very glam bronzed makeup look that will be perfect in the evening. I really like this look because its every warm and such a easy look.
This is the side that is full on glam
This is before and after
Products used on face:
- Rimmel stay matte foundation (evens out skin tone so much as you can see in pictures!).
- Mac prep and prime highlighter/concealer 'light boost' under my eyes, under my eyebrows to define them and also on my chin and forehead to brighten it up.
- soap and glory one heck of a blot power and I applied it lightly with the Mac 134 brush.
- Elf blush palette in 'light' I used the shade in bottem right corner with my real techniques blush brush.
- Collection bronze glow bronzer in the shade 'shimmering medium'.
- Benefit watts up highlighter on cheekbones and blended out with my fingers.
- Rimmel good to glow highlighter in 'soho glow' I added this on top of the benefit highlighter to make it stand out.
Products used on eyes:
- Maybelline fit me concealer shade '15' as a base to cover up any veins etc.
- Zoeva Cocoa blend palette, firstly I used the shade 'substitution for love' all over my lid, crease and on my bottem lash line to set a warm base. I then went ahead and applied the shade 'freshly toasted' into my crease and blended it out with a fluffy blending brush and it made the eye really warm which is the look I was going for. Then I added the shade 'pure ganache' onto my lid and kept on packing the colour on. ( To make it more pigmented add Mac fix plus or water to your brush before applying the eyeshadow).
- Rimmel scandal eyes kohl black eyeliner in my waterline.
- Maybelline rocket volum' express mascara
- Maybelline lash sensational mascara
Products used on eyebrows:
- Mac eyebrow pencil in the colour 'stud'.
- Collection clear setting gel.
Products used on lips:
- Mua lipliner in the shade 'Brooding plum'
- Rimmel 107 lipstick.
- Soap and glory one heck of a blot powder over the top of the lipstick and lipliner to create a ultra matte lip.
That's all I done! I hope you enjoyed this blog post, let me know what you want to see more of on my blog!!!
Love you all Xx