Sunday 27 December 2015

Makeup tutorial: Purple glam look

Hey guys!

Today I'm going to be doing something different. Basically I created a glam purple eye look. It is like a dark purple smoked out with brown in the outer corner and crease to darken the eye up a bit to make it look more glam. I also took some of the purple colour and blended it across the bottom lash line.
(Btw I know the lashes aren't on perfect but I tried)

(With flash, no filter)


(No flash, no filter)

Products used on face:

- Mac skin base visage as a primer and rubbed all over my face with my fingers.

- Loreal true match foundation blended with the real techniques buffing brush.

- Mac highlighter/concealer in light boost and blended this with the real techniques expert face brush.

- Soap and glory one heck of a blot powder and applied it with the Mac 134 brush.

- Mac blush 'mocha' and applied this with the real techniques blush brush.

- Benefit watts up highlighter and blending this with my finger.

Products used on eyes:

- Maybelline great lash mascara.

- urban decay vice 4 palette, I used the shade 'Pandemonium' all across my lid with the brush it came with on the flat side. Then I used the shade 'delete' on the outer corner and in my crease blended with the brush it came with on the blending side. (Super easy!)

- Rimmel scandal eyes black eyeliner on the waterline. 

- Eyelure 101 lashes.

Products used on lips:

- Mac subculture lipliner.

- Mac taupe lipstick.

I hope you have enjoyed this post, make sure you follow me and comment below!

STALK ME:
Twitter: Minnie_mouse678
Instagram: Miss_sophxo
Email: Beautywithsophie247@gmail.com








1 comment: