Sunday 1 November 2015

Wishlist: what I want (luxurious items)

Hey guys!

Today I thought I'd share with you the top 5 things I really want!
With my birthday 16 days away and christmas 2 months, I'm bound to get some of these. 


First up is this beautiful bag. It's the michael Kors Selma and I think it'll be such a nice piece to go with any outfit.

  


Secondly is this watch. It's so gourgeous and i think I might purchase this with my birthday money. 


Thirdly UGGS! I have wanted these since since year 6 but the price kills me! Although victoria secret sell them for £100 I don't know why but depending on how much birthday money I get, these would be a nice gift from me to me.


Fourthly these trainers.... I absoloutly love the colour of these and the style. I think they'll look so nice with any outfit and just urghh. 


Last of all the iphone 6s rose gold. Like I've mentioned in previous posts I really need a new phone and I was due a upgrade so I upgraded to this phone. I'm so excited but I can't have it until my brithday because it is a present. So I'm still in the process of wanting this phone hehe.

There my luxurious 'wants'. I hope you've enjoyed this posts and also please feel free to comment and follow. 

STALK ME:
Twitter- Minnie_mouse678
Instagram- Miss_sopxo
Email- Beautywithsophie247@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Niiice! ���� xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exspensive taste you have beautiful girl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete