Thursday 16 April 2015

My spring/summer essentials 2015

Hello guys!!

I'm sorry I haven't posted In a while I was ill and had a lot of homework to do. Anyways, today I'm here with my spring/summer essentials! So this is where I'll be showing you everything that I need during spring/summer.



First of all my Rimmel stay matte powder is a  absoloutle essential for me, purely because I get very oily and this takes away all shine leaving you completely matte.



Secondly my Mac skin base visage primer is a essential because again, it helps to keep me matte and I love the matte look. It's such a good primer although it's a bit pricey but who cares when it's a amazing primer. I highly reccomend this.


Then of course a little bit of blush to brighten up your cheeks is always a necessity. So my favourite one is the Mua cream blusher in the shade 'blossom'. This is slightly dewy but I like that on my cheeks to give me a bit of colour. It's also not too bright, it's natural and I love it.



Broznzer is a favourite of mine and my 2 favourites are the Mac bronzer in 'refined golden' and Collection Bronze glow in 'shimmering light'. These aren't matte colours but In the summer time they add a nice glow to the cheeks. You cannot contour with them because that are not matte, but actually the Mac bronzer does come in matte shades.


Now I love the Maybelline baby lips in 'pink punch'. This gets taken everywhere with me when the suns out because this gives a nice pink colour to the lips but it's not bright at all it's just a tint of pink so it looks pretty and a bit different to a plain lip balm. This is super hydrating too and super cheap. 


My favourite lipsticks in the spring/summer time are the Rimmel kate moss lipsticks. The Pink shade is number 28 and the Orange shade is number 32. I love these because they are so pigmented and bright. I find they are matte with like a shimmer, I know that sounds weird but when you wear it, it's like you are wearing a matte lipstick, with a lipgloss on top. Strange I know but hey ho!


Finally my last spring/ summer essential would be my elf smudge pot in 'gotta glow'. This eyeshadow is great because when it's hot you don't want too much makeup on, you want a light touch of makeup, so this all across the lid is awesome because it adds a light touch of colour. It lasts a long time too and is really easy to blend, you can use a brush or your finger.

Thank you guys for reading this! I hope you enjoyed it! As usual all my instagram, Twitter etc. Names will be below incase you would like to contact me. 

STALK ME

Twitter- Minniemouse_678
Instagram- Miss_sophxo

4 comments:

  1. Thank u Sophie u have such an amazing collection. Can u give me a makeover please? Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great!!! Can you review the mac prep and prime highlighter in light blush pleeeeese x

    ReplyDelete