Saturday 28 March 2015

March favourites 2015

Hello!

I know I am posting a bit late this week but I have been quite busy with school, but now as I'm off school for easter I will be posting a lot more. As you know from the title im doing my March favourites! I have been loving a few different things this month and actually I have been loving a lot of drugstore makeup. Anyway I'm going to get started now.... Off I go!


First of all I have had really dry lips recently. I love my carmex because that's really soothing but I wanted to try something else that is more hydrating and something that gives your lips moisture, so I went into boots one day and I picked up the Nivea essential care lip balm. I really do like this because it gives your lips some tlc and is great to take to school or just carry in your handbag on the go. 


Secondly this month I have been obsessed with my Maybelline fit me concealer! It's so good for the under eyes and to cover blemishes and I have it in the shade '15'. I definatly need to repurchase this next time I'm out and about.



I'm not a huge fan of primers, like once I have found one I tend to stick with it for a good few months and the Mac skin base visage is my perfect primer. This is £21.00 and is totally worth the money. I can't rave about this enough, it keeps your makeup in place all day and the best thing about it is that it keeps you matte! If you have oily skin I would reccomend this because it does the trick and I love it!


Next I have been loving cream blushers at the moment, especially as now it's spring I like a little pop of colour on my cheeks to glam my face up. I am obsessed with the Mua cream blusher in the shade 'blossom'! It's a beautiful dewy peachy pinky coral colour, but it's not too bright or to subtle, it's just beautiful! It's  super creamy and super blendable, also you can build it up without it looking Cakey. The best part about this is that it's only £1.00 and that's insane for such a great product. I have been wearing this every single day this month and I just can get enough of it!


Last of all I have been loving the Mua Heaven and earth eyeshadow palette! This palette has many neutral shades that are so pigmented! My favourite shade is called 'Valley' and is the one hearted on the picture above. I like wearing the shade 'Valley' all over the lid cause it's a browny red colour and it's so shimmery and creamy and blend able and I just love it!

That's all for this blog post! I hope you enjoyed it, thank you for reading, make sure to follow me and check out my Twitter and Instagram (I'll leave usernames below!) 

STALK ME

Twitter- Minnie_mouse678
Instagram- Miss_sophxo

6 comments:

  1. Amazing I loved reading this x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well done and interesting x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog posts are really good and they're getting better each time! I love the background behind the pictures they look so pretty! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the support xx

    ReplyDelete