Wednesday 11 March 2015

50 facts about me!

Hello guys! 

Today I'm doing a 50 facts about me blog post, this way you will get to know me more and I though it'll be quite fun!

1. I'm not keen on sweets, I prefer fruit any day. 

2. Hershey's cookies and cream chocolate is my favourite.

3. I'm half greek, quarter Dominican and quarter english. 

4. I have a MASSIVE family.

5. When I'm older I want to have a beauty related job.

6. My 2 favourite subjects are catering and health and social.

7. I'm an Essex girl.

8. I LOVE Joey Essex.

9. Towie is my all time favourite TV programme.

10. When I get my own house I'm going to have one room dedicated to my vanity!  

11. I'm a shopaholic!

12. I'm the oldest out of all my siblings.

13. My favourite home cooked meal is medium cooked steak and crispy sweet potato wedges.

14. I don't really like McDonalds.

15. Nandos and cosmo are the best places ever.

16. My perfect day out is shopping and then eating.

17. I share a bedroom with my little sister.

18. I love summer.

19. I have an iPhone 4S.

20. I want the iPhone 6.

21. I LOVE food!

22. Even when it's not christmas I still wear festive pyjamas! 

23. Kiss fresh is my favourite radio station by far. 

24. I could spend the whole day in primark (no lie).

25. I have a Towie duvet cover.

26. My bedroom is white and purple.

27. One day I want to go to America for 2 weeks and shop all day every day! 

28. Cyprus is my favourite country I've ever been to! The food is amazing and so  are the beaches.

29. I hate aeroplanes and am never going on one again. 

30. I'm prone to ear infections (I have super sensitive ears).

31. I love ferries. (Purely because there's loads of makeup to buy and I love browsing around looking at it all. & there's Starbucks!!)

32. I won't miss a day without a cup of tea.

33. I'm addicted to YouTube.

34. I never watch telly on a telly, I watch it on my phone.

35. 'LOL'starring Miley Cyrus is the best film ever invented. 

36. I have a Cat and a budgie.

37. My best friends called Lucy.

38. Crisps are my weakness, I eat them so much, especially Doritos, urghh there to die for. 

39. The first job I ever wanted was to be a secretary.

40. I'm a Christian. 

41. my hair is naturally wavey/curly.

42. I want a nose piercing and I'll get it when I'm 16.

43. I want a belly piercing and I'll get it when I'm 16.

44. I want a second ear piercing and I'll get that soon.

45. I always go on makeup/clothes websites e.g Asos and I add a million things to my basket and screenshot everything and I never end up getting it. 

46. I'm quiet. 

47. My dream car is the BMW M6.

48. I love the names Alaia-mai, Mikayla and Kc.

49. I have a habit of biting my nails.

50. I love baking as a hobby. 

That's 50 facts about me, I hope you have enjoyed this and learned something new. Don't forget to follow me and thank you for reading! 

STALK ME

Twitter- Minnie_mouse678
Instagram- Miss_sophxo



 

5 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Wow, I love the film 'Lol' too!
    What's your favourite drugstore brand?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Tough question but probably MUA because it's so affordable yet so good! Xx

      Delete
  2. I love these facts �� whats your favourite day of the week? xx
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's random lol but that's actually kinda hard but it's Friday because I get so excited for the weekend and the lessons at school are great! Any further questions ask me them and I'll save them for another q&a xxxx

      Delete