Monday 5 January 2015

Drugstore haul

Hello guys!

I have been to superdrug and boots to get some lovely makeup and I thought it would be nice to share what I got with you.


So firstly I got the seventeen define and conquer contour kit. You get a highlighter and bronzer and I'm so excited to try them out! It was £5.99


Secondly I got the NYC bronzing facial powder. I know everyone has been raving about this product and since I have now finally  got my hands on it, I'm  going to be doing a tutorial featuring this product as soon as possible. It was £1.99.

Thirdly I got the collection no clump mascara. I have never tried any collection mascaras because I thought they would be rubbish but I can't judge them without trying them so I bought one and I'm quite excited to see how it works. It was £2.50.

Then I got the rimmel stay matte powder because I really needed a new powder because my Mac one sadly ran out. I have heard that this powder is the best drugstore matte powder so I went ahead and bought it. I had already got one of these powders that I got ages ago but the colour is way too light so I got myself this one in the colour 004 sandstorm. This was only £2.99. 

Last of all I got myself the collection lasting perfection concealer. Once again I have heard this is a really good drugstore concealer. It is £4.99 and I got it in the colour cool medium 2. I got it quite light because I'm going to use it for -brightening up my under eye area. I will probably be Doing a review on this so keep a look out for that.

That's everything I got, I hope you enjoyed this haul. Please don't forget to follow me!

What's your favourite drugstore matte lipstick? (Comment below, I need some matte lippys!)

STALK ME

Twitter- Minnie_mouse678
Instagram- Miss_sophxo


4 comments:

  1. Thank you! I really needed a new powder and I'm going to try the one you have suggested!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic!! xxx thanks

    ReplyDelete